Caledar Of Events?

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of us that dont go on Facebook, we need to put a Calendar Of Events section in here. Then we could plan some runs and give a heads up to what is going on. We all love to drive our vipers and get together. I know alot depends on the weather around here in Oregon, and some of us dont role in the rain. Maybe even some Sunday runs. Club meeting info also.
Thanx Jeff:)

Viper007Bond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you're going to have trouble trying to convince people to maintain two separate calendars. We maintain an events page on our Facebook page as it's easy and allows people to individually mark whether or not they'll be attending.

I urge you to give the Facebook group a try, even if that's all you use Facebook for (I don't use it for much of anything else). You can even get all updates via e-mail so you never have to visit the site except to reply/post.

Last edited:

brantdw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people dont even check the forum page. Its difficult to get information out to the general club members when you have to post in Facebook then the forum and send a post card to those that refuse to use a computer. It tripples the load of sending out information. I agree that the facebook is an easy place to post events but only a few use it. There has to be a middle ground in the group.

brantdw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also some of the events are not created for anyone to be involved. Most events are for club members and friends/family. With Facebook we can filter who is invited to these events. The forum is open to the public. Im sure if an event was at someones house they wouldnt want their home address info available for everyone. Facebook and direct email is the best tool.