what he did, what do you guys think. i also had the emergency
brake done. i only know how to post one pic at a time, will
add some to this tread.

tom
6041PICT0017.JPG

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Love the first picture! So much so - it just became my new desktop! Love my 1993 Gen 1, but the SRT is really starting to grow on me! You just need some chrome tips on the exhaust now for some added BLING!

VTen555

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very Nice....I'm guessing it was cheaper than swapping.....Hey Rocket62 just do it !!

Ooomph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
beautiful calipers! by any chance would you have any pics of the exact locations that you placed your jackstands (I'm afraid of putting them in the wrong spots)? I plan on sending VenomBlue my calipers and rotors this winter. He did my hoodpad and it's awesome.

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the silver "VIPER" on the side and rear of the car. How did you do that?

venomblue sells them for $150, took about a hour to change them over, he
can do any color you want. :2tu:

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
beautiful calipers! by any chance would you have any pics of the exact locations that you placed your jackstands (I'm afraid of putting them in the wrong spots)? I plan on sending VenomBlue my calipers and rotors this winter. He did my hoodpad and it's awesome.

i'll check other pics i have, i took many while they did the work. it took
the viper tech over a hour to do it. you need to slowly raize the car and adjust the jack stands multiple times. he was very careful on how he did it,
plus he let me help him ( so that should tell ya why it took so long, lol )

tom

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hope this helps

6041PICT0019.JPG

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
for any questions or ordering info on those calipers, please contact us by e-mail or PM....for all your 93-02 viper owners, we have pre-done calipers in stock ready to ship..someone order a set of YELLOW calipers please, i just wanna see them, lol thanks

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny comment on the yellow calipers: I took my SRT-10 in for the TSB today and gathered a crowd - nothing unusual in that. A couple folks said, "Boy, all that car needs now is matching yellow calipers." The timing on your post is interesting indeed! Of course now that I have all of my food money wrapped up in a hood pad, it will have to wait. ;)

Oh yeah - and if you do Porsche calipers a friend of mine wants his in red...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant