Calling out Scott P again!

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea - ex Doug Levin Stage III++++ that went bad - real bad. I think they ended up going the legal route. Pulled off the S/C system and was going the TT route.

I havn't seen or heard anything in over a year. :confused:

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if it was the legal route we all would have found out what REALLY happened so that wasn't the case..

Gerald

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car landed at my shop almost (4) months ago, was rebuilt per the clients specifications and is currently going through the auction in Orlando. The car was S/C'd, turbo'd and is now NA.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man! What a story that car could tell, What was the year? GTS? So I can steer clear............................. VIN for Bonkers would be good too.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He called our region several times and was going to attend a dyno day - never ever showed up and never participated. Only came on here to bash Doug Levin. Doug was gentleman enough not to get in the dirt with him.

Scott's Viper is at the auction and Doug's still doing amazing work - survival of the fittest maybe? Or do good guys finish first? Anyone want to go back and read the story with a different eye? let's see if we can dig it up.... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi