Can anyone recommend a great dodge dealership?

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am trying to help my brother get himself a first car (Obviously not a Viper) and was hoping someone here might know of a great dodge dealership in Orlando? Maybe a site sponsor?

He really does not know much about cars and dealerships he has been to so far have treated him like cr*p.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daytona Dodge, I'm actually going all the way over there for any major kind of service now.

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen Orlando Dodge (located on Colonial Drive) advertised in the VCA magazine that I receive, but I have yet to use them for any service.

JayW1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am trying to help my brother get himself a first car (Obviously not a Viper) and was hoping someone here might know of a great dodge dealership in Orlando? Maybe a site sponsor?

He really does not know much about cars and dealerships he has been to so far have treated him like cr*p.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Sounds familiar. I have taken my car to both Orlando Dodge and Central Florida Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge and wasn't impressed with either. Central Florida CJD did have a really good service rep that took care of Viper owners but he is no longer there (probably because he was too honest). My car is still under warranty until 2011 so it looks like I might try Daytona Dodge if I need too. Otherwise, Larry Macedo has been really good to me for non-warranty work.

Sorry, I didn't read your post correctly but Sounds like he may want to go to Daytona to buy a car anyway.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave