Can anyone recommend best Stereo System if price is not an issue?

MAVERICK

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone made a major modification to their stereo system and speakers? Just looking to see what anyone can recommend as the top of the line system to install in the SRT-10 if price is not an issue?

Thanks!

Charles

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think focal makes really good speakers...maybe get a nice head unit upgrade to a alpine iva-d901 screen.

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If price is no issue, I'd like a setup that'll play vinyl (analog rules!)

Seriously, I believe I've read a number of past postings of stereo upgrades, but if anyone has any great new upgrades, let's hear about 'em (or at least see them, please).

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Without a doubt, the BEST speakers I have heard to date are the Alpine Type R 6.5". (SPR-17LS) I have not checked for fit on these yet.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an alpine screen in my navigator for about 3 years never failed me...they made great products...my friend has focal speakers in his car and i have never heard a more clear speaker ever! (I had a stereo I spent about 15k on in my navigator). I dont' think very many people are putting screens into their vipers though...i think the viper community would rather throw on an exaust;)

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pioneer has a new unit coming out soon thats supposed to have some awesome features avic-n2...the n1 is already out but the n2 is supposed to integrate xm radio etc.

pioneer also has a new unit coming out called the avic-D2...its a double din unit...if someone does a custom install with that unit I think it would look awesome... too bad vipers only come with din and 1/2 stock unit.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heres a picture of the new d2 that should be out soon

You must be registered for see images