Can someone please post "real" pics of the Copperhead and Silver Mamba?

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can someone please post \"real\" pics of the Copperhead and Silver Mamba?

Are there any actual photo's of a completed COPPERHEAD and SILVER MAMBA? I WOULD BE GREATFUL FOR INTERIOR SHOTS AS WELL! These are both of high interest to me, and I placed a deposit with our beloved "sweet William" Pemberton on a Copperhead several months ago. Still, there is only ONE Dodge authorized picture of the Copperhead I have seen posted here.

The picture I am referring to is the one with the four SRT-10's (and the Copperhead is the furthest away from view). I have not seen ANY interior shots of the Copperhead or Silver Mamba.

Dodge could make the "Copperhead" such a great looking Viper if they would just use the "Prowler Mandarine Orange Metallic". I think anyone who has seen that color would agree it is a killer color; and guess what? They already know how to paint it? (unlike the first year of Silver 1998 RT-10's that had many paint problems... I know because I had one). The interior of the Copperhead could be great, or SCARY... (think Connolly Brown leather that was quite orange!). The Silver Mamba interior I'm not too worried about because we've seen the Red in the other Mamba's.

It's time for some official pics or I might pass on the Copperhead and go with the Silver (which I know would be very nice looking). The problem is, I don't want to pass up on the Copperhead if they choose a tasteful paint/interior ( Prowler Orange, PLEASE!! )combo.

Thanks to anyone who can post some real pics!

Jim W.

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Can someone please post \"real\" pics of the Copperhead and Silver Mamba?

Drive by dealships and look for color on other models. Saw it on a neon. Neat but lacking. Vipers make any color look good.

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The copperhead orange is on the website, but I gather they haven't made any yet. Any news on the date so we can get some real pics

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

The car is probably not going to be out until Spring, so there just aren't any pictures out there, and the Silver Mamba is being done very soon. The interior of course will be the same on the Silver Mamba as the Mambas past, but the rumors for the Copperhead's interior are that it is simply, sutle. I understand Jim's frustration, as it is anticipated , but no one seems to have an actual picture. I imagine, like in the past, the car will be in our hands, about the time a photo is available.

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score

...but the rumors for the Copperhead's interior are that it is simply, sutle.

Did you mean subtle or is sutle something different.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here you go ...

1152First_Pictures_369-med.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang