Can you drive your car places?

OP
OP
J

jckrieger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in IL are you having issues?

I live in the Barrington area and take my car everywhere. Never had any issues. Always people who give me thumbs up or take pictures though.

I'm in Central IL. I'm pretty sure the kid put the pen in my filler neck while I had the car parked in Peoria. Peoria is the "melting ***" of IL, so you get a little bit of everything around here. I work well outside of any town, so kids can't really mess with the car when I'm at work.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will never take my car downtown anymore after last weekend. Ended up with two nice scratches on my hood that need wet sanding to fix. Some drunk ***** couldn't keep from taking a pic on my hood while I was eating dinner.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will never take my car downtown anymore after last weekend. Ended up with two nice scratches on my hood that need wet sanding to fix. Some drunk ***** couldn't keep from taking a pic on my hood while I was eating dinner.

I hate when Drunk ****** do that :rolaugh:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just ask Chad how to fix the scratches. That sort of thing happens to him every weekend at *******!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang