Cant access instructions in How To's Section :Gen 2 ACR oil filter adapter

SLITHRN_PETSN8K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to look at the Henry & Janni Cone How to on ACR Oil Filter Adapter Installation Instructions (Gen II).

1997 viper GTS
2006 viper SRT coupe VCA Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Venomiss

Trying to look at the Henry & Janni Cone How to on ACR Oil Filter Adapter Installation Instructions (Gen II).

1997 viper GTS
2006 viper SRT coupe VCA Edition

You have to be a VCA member to access the Illustrated section. If you are a VCA member PM one of the moderators here with your information-VIN, address,....only they can see it. Lee00blackandsilverGTS, kcobean, or CitySnake are the moderators here.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
S

SLITHRN_PETSN8K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking about something in the Illustrated Upgrades forum?

You have to be a VCA member to access that.

With 2 Snakes in the pit, why not join?

Ahhh, that explains it. I was a memeber for years, just not that much Viper action in South Florida.

Anyways, I have had the acr oil filter adapter on the car for years, but just recently had A/C hardware replaced. Now the A/C get charged and ice cold. drive it home and it sits a week or so and it just blow warm air. I was just curious if everything was reconnect correctly.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took your email out as you would have been spammed to death once every bot on the internet picked it up. Never post your email on the open internet. As you are not a member it would not have opened in an email anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog