cant figure out what color to paint my RT....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i was at the paint counter for 2 hours......couldnt decide.....they had a hard time getting the Lambo orange in Dupont Chromabase. Alot of the colors were not in the system..and there are like 6 different oranges....soooo I went with........Viper GTS Blue.......i wanted a lighter color, yet i wanted a classic color. I think the Viper blue and silver stripes is a beautiful combo....I would have went with Lambo orange, but i just didnt want to use a cheap non-name brand paint...Ill post pics when its done.....the painter wants to airbrush a large silver snake head on the hood......HHHmmmmm. Ray

Well, don't think you can go wrong with GTS Blue!!! It's a popular color here...but with white stripes, so the silver stripes will make it a bit different....hmmm....I've seen snakes airbrushed INSIDE hoods, but ON the hood....don't know??? Inside looks NEAT~~Good luck with the painting...pics!!! ~juli~

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ray.....don't do it! if you really want a snake head you can do it in vinyl. Then after three days when you hate it it can easily be removed. ;)

Rob

TheMeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ray,

Sweet deal on getting your car painted!! I am sure it will look sharp. I would skip the air brushed snake on the hood thing though.

Ray.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i was at the paint counter for 2 hours......couldnt decide.....they had a hard time getting the Lambo orange in Dupont Chromabase. Alot of the colors were not in the system..and there are like 6 different oranges....soooo I went with........Viper GTS Blue.......i wanted a lighter color, yet i wanted a classic color. I think the Viper blue and silver stripes is a beautiful combo....I would have went with Lambo orange, but i just didnt want to use a cheap non-name brand paint...Ill post pics when its done.....the painter wants to airbrush a large silver snake head on the hood......HHHmmmmm. Ray

Just can't see a Viper with any airbrushing on any panel. :nono: Well, unless you want to put hydraulics and those stupid lowrider rims on too. :lmao: Then, airbrushing is required. :smirk:

OP
OP
R

rraulston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
o.k. o.k. i only entertained the idea for a minute or two......still thinking about the silver stripes however. Not sure on the white ones......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960