Can't get into "How To" section

GTSSSS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Presently I can't get into "How To" section (Illustrated Upgradesd).

Administrator please check this out and fix for me.

Thanks,

Harry
1996 GTS B/W

OP
OP
G

GTSSSS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am an up to date member, member and VIN numbers are posted in my profile.

Please help, I have spring lowering caps I'm trying to figure how to install.

Thanks for quick reply,

Harry

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if a 'Viper Owner' can access those forums, may have to be a VCA member. Either way, one of the admins can check/confirm that for you. I PM'd them for you.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't be able to see it until your membership status gets upgraded. You must be a VCA member. You have to PM one of the admins as was stated.

Mr. Mom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this thread is a little old but I'm new. Understood that I cannot view the "How-to" section. My question is "why?".
I'm relatively new to the VCA forums and I won't have purchased my Viper 'til later this year. I have a ton of questions about what can and cannot be done to these cars, but I see a lot of answer threads in the "How-to" section. Problem is I have no access there allowing me to read-up.
Would definitely like to further my knowledge BEFORE I buy the car even though I've narrowed my car generation and color down considerably.
Not sure that my request for access gets me anywhere, but I just had to ask anyway.
Thanks

V

Venomiss

I know this thread is a little old but I'm new. Understood that I cannot view the "How-to" section. My question is "why?".
I'm relatively new to the VCA forums and I won't have purchased my Viper 'til later this year. I have a ton of questions about what can and cannot be done to these cars, but I see a lot of answer threads in the "How-to" section. Problem is I have no access there allowing me to read-up.
Would definitely like to further my knowledge BEFORE I buy the car even though I've narrowed my car generation and color down considerably.
Not sure that my request for access gets me anywhere, but I just had to ask anyway.
Thanks

Welcome.
Your best research for a viper and anything related to it will be the search feature at the top of the forums. There are many questions that you have that will be answered from that in looking for a viper. The members only How-to section has been discussed before and you will find that in a search also.:)
I would also suggest trying to get with a local VCA region close to you for answers from Viper owners on their cars and experiences. Most areas are very welcoming when they know you have been Viper bitten and looking. Some have members may be driving that you are looking for information on and will show you what to look for and how they have done improvements to their Vipers.
Keep that in mind and good luck with your search.

Mr. Mom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think maybe I will see about contacting local members. My main reason for wanting to get into the "How-to" section is to get the answers to my questions without becoming too annoying. Have a good feeling that although there are a ton of questions I have, that most if not all of them were already answered in that section.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you can find most with just the search feature.
Just keep rewording it till something comes up.
Im sure a few vendors names will come up.

Mr. Mom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you can find most with just the search feature.
Just keep rewording it till something comes up.
Im sure a few vendors names will come up.

Yeah, I've been wearing the search button out! LOL
Good thing it's not a real button or else I would have broken it already.
I've been finding some really good info on the site.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950