Car Care Day 05/01/10

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're going to have a car detail class with Seth Dwyer of Divine Detail on Saturday, May 1st from 9 to 12. Jim M of our club is hosting this event inside his building so it's a rain or shine event (directions below). We are going to have some give-a-way items with ONE top prize- Seth will come to your home and detail your Viper!. You must be present and have an active VCA membership to be in the drawing to win. Seth comes highly recommend as he's been detailing Steve W's cars for many years.

Seth welcomes you to bring your own products to this event. He will go over proper use of your products and let you know if they are good for your car. He will also cover washing technique, claying, wheel polishing, etc. You will actually be able to pull your car into Jim's building and wash your own car too.

Jim and Wendy are planning a luncheon for the club after the event, so please RSVP to me. Please PM me with any questions.

Directions:
The address: 1617 Park 370 Court, Hazelwood, 63042. Park 370 Ct runs parallel to STL Mills Mall. Coming off of 370: go right at the stop light then first street on the left (Park 370 Ct), American Metals is the last building on the left (1617)

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pics from the event. We had 10 cars total when the day began. Jim and Wendy were very gracious hosts with an excellent luncheon after the event. Seth did a great job explaining many things from the 2 bucket technique to how to clay a car. Thanks to all who participated and congrats to Steve W who won the grand prize detail job.

Seth using my car as the wash demo (and oh was it dirty!)

You must be registered for see images attach

Seth showing a paint imperfection

now look at the reflections :)

VCA group lunch afterwards

one of Jim's trucks

in Jim's bldg

Members online