Car Cover

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon I will take it. I should have thought of you first. I will E-mail info later tonight.
Thanks

music to my ears....
SOLD! Shipped... Thanks Jess, tracking info in your email. Doo-dad enclosed.

Last edited:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before I left for Germany last week, all 3 snakes were resting comfortably in the garage under partsrack shipped Gen correct covers.

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, how about an "09 ACR cover? The Spec Boxter race car without coolant has to live in the garage when it's freezing outside so the motor doesn't freeze up. Thus the ACR will have to stay in the port-a-chere once in awhile this winter. But, I'm not putting him out there without a cover. The ACR is still my baby so he's not used to inclimate weather.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon, how about an "09 ACR cover? The Spec Boxter race car without coolant has to live in the garage when it's freezing outside so the motor doesn't freeze up. Thus the ACR will have to stay in the port-a-chere once in awhile this winter. But, I'm not putting him out there without a cover. The ACR is still my baby so he's not used to inclimate weather.

IN STOCK Cheryl, BREATHABLE and water-repellant with wing, mirror, and spoiler pockets. Tight Fit New, be sure to tumble in clothes dryer before first use. Or stretch it out on the car in the sun to let the waffle-weave relax. $279 I can get it out today!

or: add a small heating pad or light-bulb under/against the boxter motor on cold nights.. And you can buy dip-stick heaters too! Keep the ACR inside!

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When VOI-10 registrations were in the toilet, PartsRack held a promo to pay $100 credit to the FIRST TEN REGISTRANTS..... Jess was one of those. So he got $100 off!

I cannot ID you by screenname, but those 10 folks were advised.....Jess forgot!

alexmadison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a cover for my SRT from Empire Covers. They give ratings for all their covers for how well it protects the car in four different categories, including sun. And there are always coupon codes floating around for that site.

EmpireCovers-Review

Not sure if you want to go to the trouble of covering the whole car every time you park though. I think the sunshade would be a lot easier.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte