Car CRASHED by a local dealer's service department!(long)

OP
OP
P

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Car CRASHED by a local dealer\'s service department!(long)

Hello to all again. I finally got my new 2001 Sapphire Blue GTS today!! After being without the "snake" for more than a month, today is one of my happiest day in life!! This new sapphire blue color is so awesome compare to those seen in pictures. Anyway, sorry for mumbling too much here, just can't stop my joy!

By the way, as for the dealership who stole and crash my silver gts, I've already instructed my lawyer to go ahead with the lawsuit. Will update everyone soonest. Takecare everyone and once again, so happppppppppppy to rejoin the Viper family!!

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mc3,

you do realize that this post is about a year old? i wonder how i turned out..

- eddie -

PX3 1995 V/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian, Michigan United States of America

Hey, I read your story and there is nothing new about losers wanting to drive a fine ride like yours and then crashing it. I know that feeling... You can't trust the service managers either because they are losers too.. Hell, they never drove a 1970 Challenger much less a Viper so try to understand. I won't let any of those loser dealerships work on my Viper. Take it from me, those losers that want to drive your car and nothing else will get theirs someday. I hope all is well with your new Viper and keep it away from strange, finacially independent losers like you just described.. Even a owner of a dealership can be a loser!!! Kevin

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score

total dejavu... then I noticed the 2001 time stamp. LOL.. someone revived the thread from the dead.. I guess the search button/archives work
laugh.gif

MM

picflight

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I wonder how things tunred out for Phil, his newspaper ads and TV news coverage.

Even though it has been a year and I am no where the dealer Phil went too, I dropped the dealer a note that I know of their ill deeds.

picflight

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I wonder what the outcome was of the law suit and TV news that Phil was thinking of pursing.

I am glad that I read this post and made me more aware of what can happen. I have written to the Dealer in BC as well letting them know that I too now know how they conduct their business.

This might be a dulicate post on this topic, please ignore, not sure if the first one got posted.

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GPS!!!

I sneek a little handheld GPS in the car where they can't find it. On lithium batteries it's good for about 24 hours. For longer visits, I'll need to tie it into the car's 12v system (just haven't had the need yet).

The Garmin eTrex works great, and logs not only location and path, but also the speed driven.

Should the need ever occur, I'd explain that a copy of the GPS record will be presented (which would most likely include some high-speed driving).

I'm also kicking around getting one of these (as there's no lo-jack in my area: http://www.hunterpro.com/Gps/Personal.html

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If the car as taken without authorization, isnt this auto theft? Shouldnt the police have been involved? Arrests? Did the service adviser lose his job? He should GO TO JAIL!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang