Car gets new Garage

mntngts99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't know who's happier the car or my wife. Anyway hope you enjoy.
4729IM001281-med.JPG
4729IM001280-med.JPG

Danny Ocean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. That's the layout for my dream home. (entire) First floor - garage/shop, Second floor - living quarters.

Wife? I'd rather have garage space!

D. Ocean
Perpetual bachelor
Miami, FLA

P.S. - Why the small windows? Here, we have small windows due to hurricane codes, but what's the reason in Boise?

OP
OP
M

mntngts99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just built the house and those are not gun ports.
I don't need them with the claymores on the edge of the driveway.

Z06J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice setup mntngts99. I like how the trailer also fits in the garage. Hey Wanted looking good I especially like the SRT in the driveway.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gol Dang guys got their frickin trailers AND trucks parked inside their frickin garages and I got not just trucks but CARS (not Vipers) parked outside. I am having terminal garage envy here! That is some nice stuff!

Roger Morgan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D Brad, very nice garage, I am in the process of building a small garage and wonder how high the doors are.
I am planing on 8' high but yours look even higher?
The one I will be building will be a 3 car wide ( 34 wide x 50' deep & 12' ceiling) and a RV garage attached next that will be 20 wide and 50 deep & 16'ceiling. OH, by the way it will also have a house attached. Now you have me wondering if my trailer will fit. Back to the drawing board. Anything that you now say I wish I would have also done?