Caravan to Gala?

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any Caravans heading to Gala in NYC going through Ohio Tuesday? Maybe staying in Ohio or Pennsylvania for the night? Would like to hook up. :D

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, we have two or three Chrysler minivans leaving Adventure Chrysler in Willoughby, Ohio on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone interested in caravaning please contact 01sapphirebob VP Ohio Region ASAP. We are driving straight through to NJ.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any Caravans heading to Gala in NYC going through Ohio Tuesday? Maybe staying in Ohio or Pennsylvania for the night? Would like to hook up. :D

Grnbgon...we plan to leave the dealership around 4:30 pm and as mentioned above plan to drive straight through to NJ. Let me know if you want to hook up for the trip. :) just shoot me a p.m.

OP
OP
GRNBGON

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I made a mistake. I will be staying Monday night in Ohio or Pennsylvania and leaving Tuesday morning for NYC. If anyone will be cruising on I 80 about that time, give me a call. Just look for the SSG Viper, can't miss it:D
Frank Berle
231-392-5899

Have a safe trip:headbang:
See you there:usa:

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I made a mistake. I will be staying Monday night in Ohio or Pennsylvania and leaving Tuesday morning for NYC. If anyone will be cruising on I 80 about that time, give me a call. Just look for the SSG Viper, can't miss it:D
Frank Berle
231-392-5899

Have a safe trip:headbang:
See you there:usa:

From the SRT/event email:

"Please remember that the parking offered will be typical New York City parking (with an attendant who will park your vehicle for you due to space limitations) and we would strongly advise against bringing your Viper to the event for this reason. Once you arrive at your assigned lot a parking attendant will park your vehicle for you."

OP
OP
GRNBGON

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already have parking for 2 day in NYC next to Hotel. The Viper will stay there the entire time guarded.
Thanks.
Frank

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4