carfax

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone in the region have a carfax membership ?I put in my VIN number and it says it has a few entries but i am not puttin a credit card online for anything.Just curiouse to see what the entries are is all.Try it sometime it will peek the curious side.LOL

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane, Been there and done that, They tell you that there are some info on your car, So you send them your funds to get it and they tell you there is nothing to report.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i figured that just always curiouse got out the vehicle info and summary report that came with the car then got into the search and find mode.

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never paid for it as it was provided by the seller when I researched my car. There was some interested info. in the report. None negative but I found it interesting and ultimately helpful.
My car sat on the original dealers lot for a looooonnnnggggg time. It was sold, traded back in with very few miles by a couple of owners. It stayed in the Dodge dealer environment then wound up at an dealer auction. It ultimately wound up in Portland from there. I called both dealers in that city and Jon B and they knew the car.I was able to get the service history from one dealer that helped me make my decision.It was owned by the artist that does the original sculptures that they make the figurines for the plastic Marvel, Spawn, Star Wars etc. etc characters that the kids collect. I actually spoke to the guy at one point.

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BE CAREFULL with CarFax. I used it 2 years ago to buy a truck on EBay from a dealer in Utah. The report stated no accidents etc.
I bought it based on the CarFax report. After I imported it,it was immediately obvious the truck was hit hard from bumper to bumper on the drivers side. I complained to CarFax but nothing was done. I have been told the best service is Car Proof.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper