Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals July 9-11???

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle PA fairgrounds July 9th to 12th?? I'm going with POA (Prowler owners of America). Anyone who's going let me know!! :2tu: $35 entry fee for your car also gets you 2 tickets to get in for the weekend. I found a room in Mechanicsburg 11 miles from Fairgrounds. Wingate Inn! :2tu: :2tu: I'm leaving Friday around noon from Western CT if anyone wants to hook-up!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure that there will be lots of Viper Owners there. Last year i believe there were 40 or more cars. Just look for the Viper Tent & all the Vipers. We get VCA members from CT, VA, NY, MA, MD, PA, WV, NC.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you register and do all the Vipers get to stay together in the same area

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where do you register and do all the Vipers get to stay together in the same area
Go on their website and preregister, make sure you put in the viper club. The more preregisters they get the larger the area will be for us. Last year there was 38 vipers there. I have already received my conformation ticket in the mail.
Paviper if you meet me at my house we will meet up with Ed and maybe Dan if he has his car finished and go in the back way to avoid the traffic from 81.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go on their website and preregister, make sure you put in the viper club. The more preregisters they get the larger the area will be for us. Last year there was 38 vipers there. I have already received my conformation ticket in the mail.
Paviper if you meet me at my house we will meet up with Ed and maybe Dan if he has his car finished and go in the back way to avoid the traffic from 81.

I registered yesterday and I will call you for meet times and other info.
Thanks

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be registering once I figure out if the Yellow car will be ready.

Car is at Barbera Dodge in Philly, so I am keeping my fingers crossed it is done soon and back up and running.

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be registering once I figure out if the Yellow car will be ready.

Car is at Barbera Dodge in Philly, so I am keeping my fingers crossed it is done soon and back up and running.
Well why don't ya register one now and the other one later if its ready. By the way I don't know if I want to get mine out of the pit, it has a fresh coat of zaino on it. :headbang:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way I don't know if I want to get mine out of the pit, it has a fresh coat of zaino on it. :headbang:

If ya don't get your car out of the pit, how are you going to help me put on hi flows and catback exh :2tu:

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
By the way I don't know if I want to get mine out of the pit, it has a fresh coat of zaino on it. :headbang:

If ya don't get your car out of the pit, how are you going to help me put on hi flows and catback exh :2tu:

The snake pit is in the basement by the bar and pool table, the working pit is in the 3 car garage and its ready for you to fork up the big bucks for your exhaust and com-on over. Just look at it this way, spend it now cause you can't take it with you when you bite the big one. Are you going to have it before carlisle? :cool:
By the way if your putting on the high flows as well they should be welded on. There's not enough straight pipe after the curve to get a good seal to clamp.

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last year there was only about 8-10 of us on sunday. 38 on saturday, it seems everybody starts pulling out around lunchtime.

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just booked a room closer to fairgrounds! Clarion Carlisle only 2 1/2 miles away! I'll be there early friday morning! I will be there Fri- Sat leaving Sunday morning unless there is a reason to stay until afternoon. 4 1/2 hr ride for me.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just registered online both cars. I will be driving the old Gen I and the wife taking the 01.

Also, anyone from out of town staying in the area that wants to party with Dansauto, me, my wife and a bunch of strippers let me know. We will probably be heading downtown Harrisburg for dinner and a few drinks on both nights Friday and Saturday.

Ok just kidding about the strippers, Dan did not like the Harrisburg strip joints last year. But either way Harrisburg is pretty fun to party in and has some descent restaurants, bars, clubs or what ever people are into. I can get good viper parking downtown if people give me a heads up they are coming.

If any body wants to get together other than the car show email me.

Ed

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
I just booked a room closer to fairgrounds! Clarion Carlisle only 2 1/2 miles away! I'll be there early friday morning! I will be there Fri- Sat leaving Sunday morning unless there is a reason to stay until afternoon. 4 1/2 hr ride for me.

Looks like the Clarion may be the only hotel left with rooms. I have not decided where im staying yet. I had a friend who i was staying with in Carlisle but his mom will be out of town and we are unable to stay now for some reason. If i had known this, i would have booked a hotel a long time ago. He just told me a few days ago :(

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meansnake--I had a hard time finding a room. Better book now. I found one in mechanicsburg (Wingate Hotel)but canceled it when Carlisle Clarion had a cancelation. Its closer to fairgrounds. Big event! You will end up 45 miles away if you don't book soon. JMO you have 48 hrs to cancel before july 9th.

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there!! I'm bringing my Prowler, so i'll be with the 30 or so Prowler guys!! Look for me, my Plate is REDKAT Chuck