Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals July 9-11???

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone interested in a group from Delaware? I'll be leaving my house about 6am Saturday morning.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Va-Md Convoy to Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals July 10

For those who don't mind getting up a little early and arriving at the show ahead of all the traffic, we're going to meet at 6:15 am Saturday, July 10, at the Park-n-Ride at Exit 26 (Urbana-Buckeystown) off I-270, about 6 miles south of Frederick, MD. We'll depart promptly at 6:35 am and head for Carlisle, via I-270, I-70 to Hagerstown, and I-81 to Carlisle. I scouted this route today, and there's only one short construction zone on I-81 with no road surface damage. This route, although slightly longer, is faster than the traditional US-15 route. Call me or email me for info or if you have questions.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm forced to sit this one out - catch everyone next year.

Steve - Call Jay Brown at Price Toyota - he organizes a cruise up every year, though it'll be through Amish Country (which ended up taking almost two hours longer than those of us traveling I83.) Still they seem to enjoy it.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed,Dan and Kerry,

After all the stupid plumming and wiring the Red Skunk is ready to squirt. Two tanks are full of NX Stuff and I even installed 2 purge nozzles in the facia.

When do you want me to knock your door on Saturday morning Ed? I need to clean the skunk now and it will take Thursday night as well as Friday night.

You'll go and check the strippers!

Lauri

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lauri,
Ed, Carmen, Dan and I are meeting at the river room at 7:00 on Saturday morning for breakfest. Its right off 81 front street exit. Carmen and I are getting on at Manada Gap and I only live a mile from there, which way are you coming up? :confused:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kerry, I will see you Saturday, let me know what time....I wanted to go Friday, but as always you know where my car is. They found the noise in the rear finally. Both joints were cracked. :eek: He says it will be back together by noon. If you want to head over then we can.
Thanks

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing everybody Saturday morning. Should be fun, the weather is looking nice for Saturday but Hot!! I guess that is better than rain.

Lauri (NITROUS MAN) will meet me and Dan at my house at 6:45 and we will be at the River Room at 7:00 AM. Wow that is early, better not party to much Friday night.

See everyone then!!

Ed

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Jamie will be there with his son and his son's SRT-4.

Don't believe his car is back on the road yet.

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, it's still sitting in my garage burnt up! All parts are in except we're waiting for the wing to arrive. We'll be there Saturday between 9 & 10 a.m.
I beleive Dave is riding down with us. See you all then!

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Jamie...I will be riding down with you. Danny and I will meet up with you on Sat. Morn...I will give you a call on Fri.

Dave

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will not be able to attend. Living in the Carlisle's back yard and can't go. Work calls....If anyone is still around Sunday i will see you then. Have fun.

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike - I had previous plans and if I went I would have had to leave at noon so I figured it wasn't worth it to stay for only a few hours. Trust me I wanted to go. I will be at the next event at Damon's on July 24th so I expect you to be there.