Car's in the shop....

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car's at A&C Performance in Murrietta California Getting new Headers from American Racing, High Flow Cats, Corsa Track Exhaust, KW Variant 2 Coilovers, 08 Hood :headbang:. They will Dyno my car before and after the install, results to follow:2tu:

btw, my 08 hood will be painted and installed by American Musclecars in San Bernardino :2tu:

Bat™

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Bat-can't wait to see pics.

How will the stripes be done-tapered with the painting of the bumper or wide stripes going over one of the vents?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bat.

Good choice of shop. Mike and Todd have been turning out some really well done cars.

Seems to be the tuners of choice for most of the club members.

Let us know how it turns out, and congratulations.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to 'see' your results, Bat!!!! That '08 hood will look awesome!!! Good Luck with the mods...and yes, as soon as you can, please post results...thx! ~juli

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of you requesting pics from Batboy should all know better by now that no matter how much you beg and no matter how many times Batboy says "I will post pics when _______ (fill in the blank) is done that you will NEVER see pics. And the one time it actually happens it will be one measly pic that you'll have to put your grandmothers glasses on to see. His "look what Im doing to my 90th Viper this time" posts are nothing but empty promises and the need to brag.

Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's a bunch of Bull and you know it. Do a SEARCH of threads created by me and you'll find quit a few with the word (PICS) in the thread title....Bastard.

Bat™

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of you requesting pics from Batboy should all know better by now that no matter how much you beg and no matter how many times Batboy says "I will post pics when _______ (fill in the blank) is done that you will NEVER see pics. And the one time it actually happens it will be one measly pic that you'll have to put your grandmothers glasses on to see. His "look what Im doing to my 90th Viper this time" posts are nothing but empty promises and the need to brag.

Just my opinion of course.

I THOUGHT this was sarcasm when I first started reading it. Come on bro, Bat usually always comes through with some pretty nice pics. They may take a little while, but he typically comes through.

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/588704-bats-iforged-wheels-pics.html

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...4187-bats-powdercoated-stock-wheels-pics.html

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...95914-finally-pics-bats-gunmetal-stripes.html

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/598271-pics-my-magazine-shoot.html

etc....

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Bat,

That new exhaust set up will be LOUD. Hope you like it that way.

Please post the hp & tq gains when you get a chance.

Dan

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol. I spoke with Todd yesterday and told me my car was done! Also, he said it wasnt as loud as he though it might be. I'll be picking the car up today. They did a dyno before and after the new system was put in, and the gains are pretty impressive. I'll post the dyno sheet as soon as I get all the data from him. He'll probably cihme in on my thread once I post it.

Bat™