Cars on order

jennq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ordered the B&W GTS with the Launch Edition package. I like the '97 throw back look.

From the looks of it I'm the only one on here that picked that combo.

We ordered that one, too, and ours says at 'trim' stage, but I thought dealer said it had been built. But it is what it is. One day soon for all of us now...

I love the color combo! The best!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We ordered that one, too, and ours says at 'trim' stage, but I thought dealer said it had been built. But it is what it is. One day soon for all of us now...

I love the color combo! The best!

What number are you? I ordered an LE too and not yet in production....have #101.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great !
Does that makes us "Viper triplets" ?

Well let's hope our Vipers are triplets, for your sake, because I now know when my snake will be born...

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT:
Name: Venom V
Birthdate: May 1, 2013
Weight: 3,357 pounds
Length: 175.7 inches

In other words, I just got my delivery date, just in time to take it to Laguna Seca ALMS May 11th!!! I'm in Status D1 :headbang:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let's hope our Vipers are triplets, for your sake, because I now know when my snake will be born...

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT:

In other words, I just got my delivery date, just in time to take it to Laguna Seca ALMS May 11th!!! I'm in Status D1 :headbang:

Congrats. Where'd you get this data, from your dealer or from VOTS?

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man. It's from my dealer, on the Priced Order Confirmation. VOTS still just says Production scheduled.

PS- I can't make any promises that I won't gawk at your mistress, and you have permission to do so at my wife, LOL.

AustinQ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Waiting on the LE but should have it in next few weeks...thanks Bill. I was also able to get a cool plate....now if I can just get JennQ distracted, I may even get first drive!

You must be registered for see images attach

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting on the LE but should have it in next few weeks...thanks Bill. I was also able to get a cool plate....now if I can just get JennQ distracted, I may even get first drive!

You must be registered for see images attach

Nice! I tried for that plate, already taken here. Also ended up with a good one, VENOM V.

AustinQ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very Cool....will be interested to see what others come up with....

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
likely MPH206 for me but not certain.....if Todd is D1 maybe me & silert8 are may builds too since our vin's are so close....sure hope so!!

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man. It's from my dealer, on the Priced Order Confirmation. VOTS still just says Production scheduled.

PS- I can't make any promises that I won't gawk at your mistress, and you have permission to do so at my wife, LOL.

Too funny. There'll be pictures of my mistress up on the forums once she gets here and gets her windows blacked out.

OP
OP
S

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too funny. There'll be pictures of my mistress up on the forums once she gets here and gets her windows blacked out.

Wait till you see Marilyn in her white dress !

Attachments

• fbi-investigated-marilyn-monroe-s-ties-to-communist-before-her-death.jpg
    fbi-investigated-marilyn-monroe-s-ties-to-communist-before-her-death.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hopefully, your good news means mine will be on the line next week. My vin is under 400050

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang