CCW: anyone got access to better pricing than their website?

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested in CCW SP500's for my new '11 Shelby GT500 (it's my comfy 650hp car). Web quotes them out to like $2900, I called and asked about better pricing & the response was the website is the lowest price they'll give.

Thought I'd check, so many folks here have connections all over, if there was a reseller or direct contact that offered better pricing.

Thnx.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John (owner) at CCW in Daytona is the very best to deal with for your wheels. His prices are firm but really good and he stands behind them for quality.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John really took care of me on my first set of CCW wheels. As others have said, their service is second to none. Melissa has always been helpful as well.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John is wonderful and his pricess are fantastic. It's worth it for their customer service alone.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk to Jon at Partsrack and see what he can work out for you. He represents them (or, at least used to.)

OP
OP
D

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, guys, and thanks for ***, the info helps, as always!

And so how is this Viper related?

Wow, really? 12 yrs of viper ownership & venom membership, asking my viper bruthas & sistas if they have a good source for CCWs, which I know many here have purchased ... that doesn't make sense???:dunno: Anyway, if it upset you, sorry, a mod can give it the zapparoo if it's an inappropriate post, no harm, no foul. :sorry2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96