CCW & John Purner--Highly Recommended

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many of you have probably bought from or heard of CCW for your custom wheel needs. Their product and customer service is beyond reproach. I bought a set a few years ago from them for my Gen 2. Recently I had a problem with a balance issue and they asked me to send them back to take a look at the two fronts. John Purner (owner) got them in a few days at his Daytona facility and he made me two NEW ones in ONE day, re-mounted the new tires I shipped, balanced them and sent them back the same day!! WOW, is all I can say to his operation and if you need Custom wheels of any sort, dont hesitate to call him. Complete Custom Wheel. Thanks John and Chip. Mark.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my few dealings with John over the years, he's been remarkably accessible and professional. I would not hesitate to do business with him!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome report. I just wish they offered chrome as a finish. I had to look elsewhere to fulfill that need unfortunately. The had the price to beat and the reputation otherwise.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purner is the best in the biz. The best customer service and the best product with the best prices. I've yet to find a reason to recommend anyone else.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CCW is by far one of the best in the business. I currently own 3 sets of CCW rims and had previously owned 2 others.

The quality of product is stellar and the fit and finish can't be beat. John Purner has forgotten more about wheels than I will ever learn.
Don't be put off by the fact that there are not tons of people who resell his product. His prices are beyond fair and reasonable. Anyone who trys to steer you away from these rims probably just doesn't sell them.

Glad to see CCW getting the press they deserve!!!

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like pics in threads.....

You must be registered for see images

javascript:;

Forum statistics

Threads