Charity car show Sunday August 26th 10-3

snnseatl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this year's River fest celebration in downtown Bothell, the Viper club will be hosting a charity car show called Fire & Ice. All proceeds of the car show will go to benefit hopelink, a charity that since 1971, has served homeless and low income families, children, seniors and people with disabilities. For your $25 donation you will receive a goody bag complete with an event t-shirt. We have five trophies that will be awarded based on the votes of the participants in the car show. There will also be a 50/50 raffle where the winner and hopelink split the money raised. River fest itself hosts music, food, crafts, a kids area and much more. Car clubs that have ten or more cars show up together get in for $20 each. We would like to show Bothell that newer cars can draw a crowd too. All cars, trucks, bikes, etc. are welcome. Please let me know if you have any questions or plan on attending. I am hoping for a turn out like December's Toys for Tots charity event.
Thanks.

OP
OP
S

snnseatl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The officers need to get there early to setup and get ready for registration, but I am sure others would want to convoy with you. If noone responds on here, I will send out an email to everyone next week.
Thanks for posting it on the website...it looks great!

Scotty-tnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so now there are 18 Vipers coming to the show! We need more!

Dont forget its this Sunday in Bothell and for a great charity!:2tu:

Call me with any questions! :ok:

Scotty-tnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An E-mail just went out, but Ill put it on here anyway ;)

Take I-405 North :drive:
Exit 522 West to Bothell (just like you going to the monthly dinners)

At first stoplight take a right (Kaysner way)

Go straight through the stop sign on to 104th Ave Ne

Left at Ne 183rd st

Left on 102nd Ave Ne

We will be on your right :)

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We really need to get this out to the membership, typically in the past that was handled by the VP/events coordinator, I know Heather has helped a lot but today is Thursday and no email has gone out.
The forum and web page are ok but direct mail and email are far more effective. I have at least 2 more Vipers, possibly also a Lotus and Ferrari that want to join and were hoping to get the information... no worries I printed this to distribute.

So where is the meeting place????

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got e-mail and now I have the turn by turn directions!
Thanks all!

If there is a convoy. please let me know the meeting place & time, but remember, I'm 1.5 hours south!

PBR

Scotty-tnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea, we always seem to forget the directions till last. Sorry We will work on that!:cool:

Registration will be starting at 8:30

Show starts at 10:00

We will reserve spots if people are POSITIVE they are showing up front!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456