"Cheap" Leak Fix & Hardtop Storage System

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"Cheap\" Leak Fix & Hardtop Storage System

If you're interested in seeing pictures of the fix for the RT/10's plus installation instructions for an inexpensive Hardtop/Window Storage system go to our website at www.vipermania.com click onto the "marketplace" tab on left and then click on the small camera icons under each heading...I'll be happy to walk anyone through installing one of these hardtop systems if you need help. I've got 4 and they work Great!!

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"Cheap\" Leak Fix & Hardtop Storage System

I've tried making the adjustments to the link with no luck?? Our site IS located at www.vipermania.com if this link doesn't work type the address in directly...We are there!!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So, I assume there are no problems with the rubber molding interfering with the operation of the doors?

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No problems that I know of however we've only started getting them out there. The rubber is soft and compresses once the door is closed creating a seal..

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score

bump... I just want everyone to get a chance to see these "FYI" photos before we pull them off of our website. I'll leave them up there until the end of the month...Thanks!

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Same here Biff, I have the strips - but haven't taken them
out of the box - I think I remember - but for good measure send pics.
Or I can have Lance(Malcoll) forward them.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

I would be very very interested in these as well very wet over here (not that i use her much but you can get caught out)

PS I cant find pis on site :(

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Biff, I am interested in the pics of the weather strips and the hardtop storage...Can you re-post them, I did not see them under marketplace.

thanks
Tomer

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Bumpity bump bump.... Biff do you have those photos still??? I am looking to purchase your top and windows... but I also wanted to check out these referenced photos.

Thanks,
Lance

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

For all those who asked for them... I have forwarded from my e-mail address a zip file with the requested photographs.

Let me know if you did not receive.... Tomer.... your e-mail address (listed on your profile) kicked back???

Lance

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Looks like it would be of service to his products to keep those pics on the site year round :)

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

The pics were up.... and if you read his posts that started this thread he was leaving them up "till the end of the month"....

Biff e-mailed them to me this morning and I have a zip file containing the photos... so if you want them just send me an e-mail and I will forward them to you.

Thanks,
Lance

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Thanks Lance.
Can you post the pic of the install of the door "weatherstrip"?
Thanks

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

I thought the pics were still up on the site well after, just takes some digging to find them. I printed out the pic(s), and could probably scan them in and post them if necessary.

BTW, I installed the bottom strips, but not the top strips, and I didn't do so good on them, but it seems as if they'd be enough...

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

They are in a zip file that I cannot open (as I do not have the software on this computer)........ but once I get them open I can try to post them here.... If you want.. send me an e-mail and I will forward the zip file to you?

Lance