Cheap SRT Wheels, Anyone??? Thanks BIGBAD CJ!!

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to rip ***** off? How in the hell do you figure that? Because I sold them for a little more than I paid? Since when is that ripping someone off? LMAO! I should be getting PAID to have to deal with your crap! Did you know that we live in America? YOU'RE the rip off, and everyone knows it! ***** has his money! I overnighted it to him! Where is mine? I don't have the wheels either! I trust people to do what they say, but you're definitely marked off that list. Should I post all the emails that you sent saying you'd pay me the money back? "Cover me for a couple of days and I'll get you the cash plus the shipping!" Your words EXACTLY! ***** is storing the wheels until I get paid for them. Saves me having to ship them all around the country for nothing. If you were worth a squirt of piss, you'd send me the money for the misrepresented wheels and the shipping. Oh, but you're not! I've sold as much stuff on here as you, and I've never had a problem! Can you say the same? So far you have one guy that has vouched for you, a couple that have spoken out against you, and MANY more that have probably not seen this post. I think it's rediculous that I have to come on this board and out you like this, but you've left me no other choice. So I'll just ruin your reputation so that you can't rip anyone else off. Each and every time you post anything for sale here, I'll be sure to give my two cents. ;)

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea a rim i needed the next day, it took 10 days to get to me. I am a very busy person and a valve stem sensor is not at the top of my list of things to do. You asked me if i was going to use it and i said no, then you asked if you could have it back and i said yes. I just never got around to sending it. It was a free valve stem sensor and it was to be sent at my convience. You were not ripped off.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if these were honest mistakes your attitude seals the deal with me. Ain't no way I would but anything from you. Nope. Nadda. You obviously need a course in customer relations.

venom1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats true cj I havent been on here very long, and In such a short amount of time. Im already smart enough NOT to buy anything from you.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats true cj I havent been on here very long, and In such a short amount of time. Im already smart enough NOT to buy anything from you.

Like i said before do whatever flots your boat. I will sleep fine at night either way.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if these were honest mistakes your attitude seals the deal with me. Ain't no way I would but anything from you. Nope. Nadda. You obviously need a course in customer relations.

Then you have simplified our situation....dont. :2tu:

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This chick is HOTT

5842Girl.jpg

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BC is a good guy on this forum and doesn't deserve this ********....get CJ off this forum....viper drivers shouldn't be ripping anyone off let alone another viper driver!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This chick is HOTT

5842Girl.jpg

Well,

Now this clarifies everything!

Sorry for the interruption BC!

For the Record, Big Carrot is a Standup Guy who has ALWAYS BEEN ACCOUNTABLE for his actions and Honest.

Jay K.

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This chick is HOTT

5842Girl.jpg

She IS hot! I think CJ actually sold that guy his wheels! What you can't see is that he only got one of them. The rest of the car is on jack stands! :eek:

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CJ,

YOUR a man of YOUR WORD keep taking! (may wanna freshen the breath though)

I make it to Fla. once a year or so, let me buy you a drink! I promise!

Save yourself the headaches and dont do business with this (C)omplete (J)erk)
No one need cheeeeeeep stuff this bad.

Snkeyez . .

keep taking eh........ no one need..... with all your previous posts as well. You still dont understand the concept of "free valvestem" you did not pay for it or shipping therefore i have not done anything to "rip you off"

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did that to you too??? Nahhhhh!

All your brillant self needs to do is get the wheels to my door and you will get what you paid for them back. It is that simple. So you have not been ripped off. I never agreed to pay 2800. I said id give you 2500. Its like its just not clicking in your brain housing group.

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You DID agree to pay shipping! You said if I would spot you the money, you'd pay the shipping. You paid niether. Why should you get the wheels before I get the money??? I sent you the money WAAAAAY before you shipped them! You're a piece of work.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did that to you too??? Nahhhhh!

All your brillant self needs to do is get the wheels to my door and you will get what you paid for them back. It is that simple. So you have not been ripped off. I never agreed to pay 2800. I said id give you 2500. Its like its just not clicking in your brain housing group.

wow, can't get any easier than this and why wasn't this thought of sooner. :eek: BC, all U have to do is send him the wheels on "good faith" :rolleyes: then he will in turn send you your money. But first he will need to sell them to some unsuspecting person to get the money to send you. This is getting better by the minute. BC, good luck man.

CJ, weren't you the one that said Elite ripped you off???

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being a on looker and not knowing who any of you are, but just reading the responses. From a business to consumer standpoint, would the business not try and take the high road given that the PM% (profit margin) would have been high enough to account for shipping back? Not to mention the responses are on the side of not being professional and should be regardless of what the customer says...just my 2 cents. But after seeing CJ's responses and vulgerness as a businessman, it definately gives me doubt as to his ethics and moraliy as a business man. LIke I said though...I don't know you guys from adam...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi