Cheap SRT Wheels, Anyone??? Thanks BIGBAD CJ!!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to BIGBADCJ, I am now the proud owner of a set of SRT wheels that I have absolutely no need for. I told another member here that I would sell him the wheels from my SRT. I opened my mouth a little too soon, because I didn't know that I couldn't just call someone and order a new set of Viper wheels that would show up in a couple of days. Soooo CJ tells me that he has these wheels that are PERFECT other than light curb rash on one of them. I asked the other guy if he would take those and he agreed. So I started the process, and after a HUGE pain in my ass with shipping, and MULTIPLE calls from me to CJ, the guy finally got his wheels. But it turns out that they have blemishes on all four wheels! They have brake dust all over, and basically look like [******]! When the guy sent me pictures of them, I overnighted his money back. They obviously were not as described. CJ tells me he'll Paypal the money to me that day. RIIIIIIGHT!! It's been a couple of months now, and I call him and email him at least a couple of times per week. Same story. "Mane, I'm unna get yoo that money, I promise!" Excuse after excuse after excuse!!!! I've seen him on the board for a couple of years, so I figured he was half way legit. NOT AT ALL!! The guy is a crook, so if you're reading this, you might file it away for future reference. He's always trying to peddle something on here, but the chances of it getting to you as described are pretty slim, if it arrives at all. So I'll sell these nicked and scraped wheels for $2500 plus shipping. They have brand new tires, so it's a steal if you think about it. Nice sets of these typically go for $3500, so after total refinishing, you can own these for much less. Hell, you can have them chromed, and you'll still be in them for less than $3500. PM me if you're interested or if you would like to help me organize a lynch mob to go after CJ Brossett. :2tu:

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That Sux bigtime. It's time for Vipermad to come to the rescue. Either CJ makes good on this or this board is done for good with CJ. Anyone that rips off another member of this board needs to make it right to continue using the privileges of this board. Is it Vipermad that makes the call? Who ever it is needs to issue an ultimatum. Not to be redundant, THAT SUX BIGTIME!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Mane, I'm unna get yoo that money, I promise!"

I bet that was his exact wording too. That guy is the biggest retard. Crockett, I could have told you not to deal with him.

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
BC
You did the right thing sending your customer his money back. That proves once again, you are a stand-up guy, just like every body says.
Now, this other fella that sold you the dinged wheels, and did not even to bother cleaning off the brake dust, well heck, we got no use for a cowboy like that where I come from. Some body get a rope!

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, it ***** that the BC bankroll is down $2,500, but I'll live. I hated to do that to the other guy, but I had no idea. If he had know what he was getting it would be fine, but he didn't. Hopefully someone will see that they can have perfect set of wheels with new tires, for much less than the price of most others. (they'll take refinishing to be perfect of course) ;)

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FlyBryViper,
You are right that BC is a stand up guy. That is the reason that I agreed to purchase the wheels from Big Carrot in the first place. I would lie if I said that I was not concerned during the transaction, but in the end BC did not dissapoint. BC was in the midst of some other issues when I received the wheels, but he went out of his way and got me my money promptly. I will have to say that BC is a stand-up guy and I would not hesitate to deal with him again in the future.

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so ***** was the "other" guy. lol Didn't know if you wanted to be mixed up in it. Thanks for the good words.

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell, if you're not a perfectionist, they'd be fine. For a car that already had a few scuffs, they'd be perfect! And cheap!

Reaction score
I will only add, at this point:

BC did contact me ASAP when ***** voiced his concerns about "someone". BC PM'd me right then and let me know he was that "someone". To be fair, ***** was upset at the time (if I recall correctly), BC was acting in total good faith, and his recent actions verify that.

Having said that....there needs to be a chance (likely there already has been) for BOTH parties to sort this out. It is at THAT time we will make our decision (our, meaning all of us as a group) as to how we will view the parties involved.

My philosophy is pretty much like BC. I sold my VEC 1....but I don't plan to divy up that money (actually...I gotta pay to get my car outta hawk with the Wizard LOL!!!) until I'm sure the buyer is 100% happy. If he isn't...I don't want any part of the deal and he can have his money back! That is how it should be.

So...the optimist in me can only say....hang in there BC and lets see where this goes. Dare I say it can only get better so you got nothing to lose? :)

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol I've been VERY generous with CJ already. VERY! Two months seems like long enough to give someone to scrape together the money that I sent him in less than an hour. Seems fair, huh? Makes me wish I was in the mob! ;) The wheels are still at *****'s place, so the first $2,500 gets them.

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, I'll be in Cancun for the weekend, so I may not be able to get my messages. If anyone wants these, leave me a message and I'll reply Sunday.

venom1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry you got ripped off, I almost bought those wheels but read past post about how cj ripps people off so I changed my mind. But on a serious note isnt there any way you can sue him in the way of other members who live in cjs area. file a small claims for you? It would almost be worth going there and filing it yourself and teaching him a lesson because he is just going to keep ripping people off. Venon1 2000gts

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, it's not worth the trouble. I just hope that everyone reads this and never buys another thing from him. If I was a little younger, I'd probably show up at his door step! ;) You're welcome to buy them now if you want!

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a load of $hit. Carrot I sold you some wheels for 2500 bucks with new tires. I told you they were not perfect and even tried to convince you not to buy em. I offered to help unload them for you. Then you send me a paypal bill for 2800.00. Im not taking your loss man. I said ship em back to me and ill give you 2500 back. Everything i sell is as is. If you got a problem with the way i roll dont buy anything. Ive sold tons of viper stuff and had min. problems.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin did you ever end up getting a viper? Maybe if you keep blowing carrot he will let you borrow his.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin did you ever end up getting a viper? Maybe if you keep blowing carrot he will let you borrow his.

People, we have a funny man here. :rolleyes: I think your immaturity on this subject speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Im sure you'll get LOTS of customers now. :rolleyes:

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

People, we have a funny man here. :rolleyes: I think your immaturity on this subject speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Im sure you'll get LOTS of customers now. :rolleyes:

Austin seriously it wont bother me. You want to buy stuff without a viper tax give me a ring. You want to pay 2x or 4x go ahead. This a hobby not a living. Carrot it is amazing how you want me to take your loss then threatin me that you will make a post on this board if i dont do it. It just isnt going to happen. You can say whatever. Those rims were exactly as described when they were sent out.( I have a whole shop full of people that have seen them).

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I don't know what I was thinking! That is what happened! CJ did tell me the wheels were all beat up! He was going to give me my money back today! Golly gee! CJ, everyone knows you're a fraud and an idiot. I'm hearing story after story now that I found out the hard way for myself. If the rims were exactly as described, we wouldn't have this problem! It took me MINUTES to send you money, and you're going on three months now. Wow! That sure gives you a lot of credibilty! Idiot! I guess I should post the NUMEROUS emails that you sent me saying you're scraping the money together, blah blah blah.... Ohhhh you forgot about those! Dumb dumb left a trail of stupidity, didn't he? I've bought and sold tons of stuff on this board too, and EVERY transaction has been perfect until I ran across you. Seems like that's been the case with lots of other folks that have dealt with you too. You told me all of the wheels were perfect except one that had minor curb rash! Oh well, I'll sell the wheels, and I'll disclose the fact that they need to be refinished. Thanks for the trouble, you worthless retard.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I bought some stuff from CJ and I got it quickly and in great condition at an unbeatable price. What else you got the CJ for sale? Sorry to hear about the mishap on the other stuff..I am surprise to hear this.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you guys can work something out and give BC a little something extra?

-lou

venom1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel bad for BC, it's like I posted before that I almost bought those wheels from CJ, but in return I got about 5 PM's NOT to buy the wheels because CJ is not honest and truthfull about the stuff he sells. When cj posted that he had the wheels for sale he did mention that 1 wheel had curb rash. but when I recieved the numerous *** not to buy from cj I got a link to see the wheels. and it fact they looked like $$it. So i thank all the members who saved me 3500.

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If people would have posted past experiences earlier and publicly, it would have eliminated this problem. Same thing with Hnnessey.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Another thing comes to mind-

If you are selling something, take a bunch of pictures of it from different angles, and in different lighting. Take pains to accurately describe the conditions of the product, or your reputation will suffer. The pictures should match your description 100%.

If you are buying something, "read between the lines", be aware of mis-representation, or under-representation, don't be a dummy. Stay away from sellers with questionable reputations. Insist on good photos, an/or have someone local go look at the thing you want to buy before you commit yourself to buying. Not to do so is to set yourself up for frustration.

"Caveat Emptor"

The above post does not refer to BC or BBCJ per se, its just some basics about buying and selling. I don't have any first hand knowledge regarding their transaction to take either side.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I don't know what I was thinking! That is what happened! CJ did tell me the wheels were all beat up! He was going to give me my money back today! Golly gee! CJ, everyone knows you're a fraud and an idiot. I'm hearing story after story now that I found out the hard way for myself. If the rims were exactly as described, we wouldn't have this problem! It took me MINUTES to send you money, and you're going on three months now. Wow! That sure gives you a lot of credibilty! Idiot! I guess I should post the NUMEROUS emails that you sent me saying you're scraping the money together, blah blah blah.... Ohhhh you forgot about those! Dumb dumb left a trail of stupidity, didn't he? I've bought and sold tons of stuff on this board too, and EVERY transaction has been perfect until I ran across you. Seems like that's been the case with lots of other folks that have dealt with you too. You told me all of the wheels were perfect except one that had minor curb rash! Oh well, I'll sell the wheels, and I'll disclose the fact that they need to be refinished. Thanks for the trouble, you worthless retard.

Whatever floats your boat man. Your the car salesman so vent your bs thoughts to this board all you want. Your the one that tried to rip ***** off not me. Because it backfired on you its your problem not mine. Im done with you, when the wheels show up at my door then you will get paid but not until then.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought some stuff from CJ and I got it quickly and in great condition at an unbeatable price. What else you got the CJ for sale? Sorry to hear about the mishap on the other stuff..I am surprise to hear this.

Man im glad i could help you out. If you are looking for something drop me a pm and chances are i have it somewhere in my shop. :2tu:

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel bad for BC, it's like I posted before that I almost bought those wheels from CJ, but in return I got about 5 PM's NOT to buy the wheels because CJ is not honest and truthfull about the stuff he sells. When cj posted that he had the wheels for sale he did mention that 1 wheel had curb rash. but when I recieved the numerous *** not to buy from cj I got a link to see the wheels. and it fact they looked like $$it. So i thank all the members who saved me 3500.

You have been on this board not even 2 months with 36 posts you have no idea what the hell you are caught up in nor what you are talking about. I still have those wheels you were going to buy. Please wise up before you post. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant