Chicago Suburb Dodge Dealership Inquiry

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Fields Dodge Service Deptmt is HIGHLY recommended but I am over 25miles away! I live in the Schaumburg (NW suburb area)

Has anyone tried or heard anything about the Schaumburg Dodge service department? Their so called Viper tech - Randy - is booked for a month!

Thanks in advance!

sean4180

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROANOKE is the only place I would take my car and I'm not picky just learned the hard way.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, over 25 miles away! I can see how driving that far would deter you from taking your car to a great dealership that comes highly recommended. Roanoke is even farther so they are out of the question. :D

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See Tom, consider the drive a treat on a nice day. ***** if it has to be trailered but Tom'll get it done right.

Scott M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Chicago Suburb Dodge Dealership Inquiry

I bought my car new from Naperville Dodge and Tony the Viper Tech has always done excellent work!

IL96RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Chicago Suburb Dodge Dealership Inquiry

Just took my viper to Tom at Fields Dodge for an a/c check up and I need a new compressor to the tune of $1200 and a week w/o my car. I went there from the far sputh suburbs and if you guys recomend him I will let him do the work what do you say

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang