Chicago/Wisconsin guys, Beer at Brat Stop tomorrow night?

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather permitting a few cars might be heading up to the Brat in Kenosha for a beer tomorrow night. I can probably be on the highway near glenview around 7:00 and be at the brat by 7:30 obeying all speed limits...anyone interested?

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey ill be going up to Lake Geneva this weekend, friday night. Not sure if you commute around that area often but I always take route 50. Im at that spot every weekend. If you want to meet up friday night that would be cool. My cars bone stock, id love to hear yours.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather permitting a few cars might be heading up to the Brat in Kenosha for a beer tomorrow night. I can probably be on the highway near glenview around 7:00 and be at the brat by 7:30 obeying all speed limits...anyone interested?

Yeah.. we sure paid attention to the speed limit.. I got a ticket saying otherwise :D

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can only speak for myself that most limits were obeyed. Especially when that torrential downpour caught me with the top down.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Grayslake so I will meet you guys there. I will pass the word with Lake county people to see if any one else wants to head up there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang