What do you guys think..
x500iVAD100-f_.jpg

AND OF COURSE...
detail_897R-20.jpg

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must have been a good boy?? :D

Merry Christmas, especially with those gifts!

I decided that I too have behaved decently this year, so Santa promised to bring me these:

saferacer_1927_16662727.jpg

Guess what this means??? Can I say Pocono’s and Summit Point??? :2tu:

Also to have some fun, I needed one of these:
20.jpg

Not that I would not have few already, but these you can never have too many. At least 2 per room is a minimum. (Can you tell I lived in Texas?? :D )

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
20.jpg

Not that I would not have few already, but these you can never have too many. At least 2 per room is a minimum. (Can you tell I lived in Texas?? :D )
I thought size matters (especially in Texas). In NJ, we have these in every room. And space being a premium, even a bathroom is considered a room. :D
You must be registered for see images

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam....SICK choices...good stuff! Those rims will look rediculous especially with the Autoform front you have.....Let's keep it in one piece this time, okay? :headbang:

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My exact christmas wish list, but unfortunately having just bought the car a few months ago and my autoform spoiler and my three piece hardtop, will have to wait until next xmas.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys..I lied to my viper buddies when I said this time Im staying stock! HEHEHEHEHE..Just spoke to Jon B and Im set with rims and rubber..Stereo goes in Jan 6th with Satellite radio receiver in addition..

images.jpg