Chrome emblems?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres a guy with a yellow GTS around my area that has this ViperTrim crap, it looks HORRIBLE!! Talk about GHETTO!!

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we have custom chromed emblems....we even have all other colors with pearl or carbon fiber or just black...whatever you want...pm or e-mail us...thanks
6544SRT10_full_chrome-med.jpg
6544SRT_emblems_004-med.jpg

V1PERMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I totally agree with Austin, that Viper Trim stuff looks like garbage. Now on the other hand, The stuff that VenomBlue 550 is selling looks like a factory quality product.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bought mine from venomblue, did wonders, thanks venom - love mine
6041DSC00005-.JPG

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6041DSC00005-med.JPG

FINALLY I DID IT RIGHT POSTING A PIC, LMAO

SOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT DO YA ALL THINK OF THE CHROME

Franko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomblue550 was a pleasure to deal with and the shipping was quick! I got black emblems on my red SRT10.

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
our brand new website www.RandJDistributing.com is under construction due to adding on a lot more viper accessories, from full exhaust to supercharger to interior to exterior to wheels, to just about anything and everything, the site should be up running very soon, if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at [email protected] or just PM us...thanks

we were doing custom hoodpads for all your SRT owners, but now we just emptied out every single dodge warehouse in the US, and now NO one has any new SRT hoodpads anymore, so if you still got your hoodpad in nice condition and wanna get it done, and you think you can find a big enough box to fit it in for shipping, feel free to e-mail us, becuase those things is gonna worth some $$ very soon, as is, they worth tons $$$....because i bet you can't get another ONE...thanks