Chrysler Max Care Warranty as of 10/1/12

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am told as of Oct 1st, the Viper was moved to a Specialty Class 3 Vehicle. The result, the extended warranty price increased nearly $2000.

dvhavoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know which care plan would cover broken window regulators. Powertrain Care+, Added Care, Added Care +, or Maximum Care? Thanks

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has been tossed around before on here and it pays to shop around for pricing based on the same coverage. I got a quote on line and it also showed what was covered for the particular plan you mentioned. Then I got my local dealer to beat that price and bought it for a lot less. The price seems to really vary by state and of course the year and mileage of your Viper. Sorry to hear the rates have gone up so much but it does not surprise me. I have heard Tator Dodge (Chuck) really has some great rates and he can certainly answer all of your questions on coverage.

OP
OP
A

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have heard Tator Dodge (Chuck) really has some great rates and he can certainly answer all of your questions on coverage.

I called Chuck, who is now Tator's Garage since Dodge took away his dealership. He referred me to Roanoke as he does with all his warranties. I called them and that is what I was told.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know which care plan would cover broken window regulators. Powertrain Care+, Added Care, Added Care +, or Maximum Care? Thanks

Max care covered my window regulator, deductible was $100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi