Chuck Tator and Tator's Dodge

Geoff Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator and Tator\'s Dodge

Well my '98 GTS finally went into the dealership for the first time since new. It needed a new timing cover gasket. Like most people on this board I have owned many cars over the years. However, I have never received better service than I did at Tator's in S.Salem, New York.

He kept me informed throughout and received a follow up call the next day. My car is quite clean inside and out and also underneath. I am able to put it on a lift and clean it whenever I do an oil change, which is every 1000 miles. He even left the underside in very good shape with no oil or antifreeze mess. I am sure there are other good dealerships around, but this has got to be the best in this area.

Chuck is an extremely honest individual who has a good sense of humor. A dealer owned Viper Tech seems to be an oxymoron. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Chuck Tator and Tator\'s Dodge

Geoff- I drove 3 hours this morning to drop my car off at Tator's (Chuck's house of Vipers).

He will have the car for a week. Is going to look it over and Tatorize it. It leaks oil when the car is driven. Going to check the head gaskets. Do an alignment. SERVICE MY CAR!

Like the man says. "If He Can, He Will" No BS

On another note. The Hartford, Conn. Fire Dept. Stood at attention as the 92 walked by this morning. It was about about 8:00am and they were cleaning up an accident scene.

Now more than ever this car symbolizes the strenght, power and spirit of this great country.

CHUCK HAS A SPANKING NEW 2002 ACR Dark Gray w Stripes for sale.

Geoff- Hope to meet you next get together at Tator Dodge.