Chuck Tator - Great guy!

Bravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wrote Chuck an email describing some issues with my Ram SRT and my 00 ACR. I wasn't available, but instead of a pause or a email or an excuse....he called my home AND my cell trying to help me out. I called him back when I found my cell in the car, and we talked for over 20 minutes over a variety of subjects relating to the cars. His customer service level is an 11 out of 10. All the good things I've heard about him appear true, and he will be the only person to ever touch my vipers.
Chuck, if you're reading this, I look forward to seeing you for some work on the ViperTruck on 6/4. If I can't get a ride, I'll just throw my Speed Triple in the bed.
I'm lucky to only live 160 miles away. Sorry for all you who live even futher and sod-off all you who are closer.
Cheers.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's Chuck for you, our "Viper Wizard" right here close by in NY!!! He has ALWAYS been willing to answer questions whether by email or phone, even if it doesn't bring business to him. You will not find a more knowledgeable guy, and yes, as Plum said, we're very lucky to have him close by! Another 'kudos' off to Chuck!! ~juli~

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked Chuck's advice on Monday. Also talked briefly on the 08. Was great to talk to somebody that treats you like a human instead of a potential cash machine like many of my local dealers.

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bravo
If you take the Triple the best place to
unload is on the house side of the parking lot
between the second and third bush.That is where
Chuck.Rob and I loaded my Duc Monster when
I picked up my Ram 3500.:2tu:

Skeeter

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck is a great guy. Before I met him, I thought he was too far (100 Miles) and I quickly learned that I was wrong. People across the water still use him so I had nothing to worry about. Have a great time every time I am up there. GREAT WORK!!

OP
OP
B

Bravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bravo,are you going to make it to the BBQ next week and hang with The Wizard...Adrian

I'm trying, but I may be screwed....
I have a friend to stay with in Clifton Park and he wants to bop over with me...., but all dependent on my son coming home from college to mind my daughter and the crazy dogs.
REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go.

G

grcforce327

CHUCK IS ONLY A "GREAT GUY" WHEN I NEED SOMETHING!!! Did I mention that I always need something!:D :lmao: :lmao: :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery