Clear 3M Bra for a Gen II Car?

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone post where one of these can be purchased and shipped to a friend of mine who wants one? My car already had one applied when I purchased it and the 1st owner paid an crazy amout for it.(Viper Tax and a lot of it).
Thanks for the help
Chad

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone put this on them self? I want/need some for my baby but have wondered if it needs to be applied by a pro.

Bill

cgmaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
About how much are they and will they hurt the paint. I thought they were just like tape.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
www.transparentbra.com

These guys sold and installed the bra on my car, and on some of my friends cars. Prices are very reasonable when compared to the competition, and they will do custom work along with the usual kit installs.

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it on and did it myself. You can get it at many places. I got mine from Xpel, but checking around for the best price with some of the metioned links above is not a bad idea. It's all pretty much the same stuff, but thickness will vary from vendor to vendor. I did it all within a couple of hours, not bad for a first timer. It won't hurt your paint, but they recommend that a newly painted surface be well cured before you apply it. Great stuff! Don't have to worry about putting on and taking off and cleaning a front mask anymore.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Ryan is the way to go. I used his product and can you tell it's on? It's on my front fascia. It actually makes the car look shinier!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had my car done extensively with the 3M bra. Did the facia in two parts with a heavier mil on the lower area, did the first foot of the hood, behind both rear wheels, mirrors, small section of side sill equal to width of the door but only on the top with a small wrap around so I don't scuff getting in or out,fog lenses and headlight lenses and just at front of sill which face the front tires.. Great Stuff..

207My_Pictures0010.jpg

207My_Pictures0012.jpg

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what does it look like when you get a pebble that hits it? Does it leave a mark or rip? Or is it so tough that things just bounce off?

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had large enough pebbles hit that have left a mark on the tape, no damage to the paint underneath though. Great stuff! Well worth the investment.