Clear Side Marker Needed

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last edited:

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i painted my housings black and was torn if it was too dark or not. after seeing the silver housing i think i will change it now

Not sure if you are referring to those I showed here but mine have a white housing. I don't know, if you can easily separate the housing from the lense, they seem to be fit together very tightly, at least.

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
FYI the seller now has these listed for $69.90 under buy it now. He also has a "make an offer" option, I offered $60 and he immediately accepted.

I just put these side markers on that Fatboy turned us on to and they look great, wow what an improvement. This was a nice late winter Sunday afternoon project, I've said it a hundred times, if you don't have a four post lift, get one. Without a lift it would have been a pain in *** getting up and down off the ground to get tools and beers.

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just put these side markers on that Fatboy turned us on to and they look great, wow what an improvement. This was a nice late winter Sunday afternoon project, I've said it a hundred times, if you don't have a four post lift, get one. Without a lift it would have been a pain in *** getting up and down off the ground to get tools and beers.

Come on, you needed a lift to install the side markers???

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Managed to get hold of a clear side marker, I believe there as rare as rocking horse sh-t!
This is Not one of the Klearz ones currently for sale on eBay ;)

So I'm now on the hunt for ONE More! I thought I would ask on here :)
Please see pics below :)

You must be registered for see images attach

The reflector base is chrome plate and the lense is clear.

I've tried doing a Google search with the numbers but have not had much luck :(
You should now see the pics hopefully? Im slowly having to move all my pics to a different host site :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960