Club renewal

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken,

The renewals were sent a few months ago. If you did not get one, please double check your address when you call and renew. (800) 998-1110 Or if you do it online, email me and I can let you know what address we have on file.

Let me know how things go with Kelly this weekend. Would like to get those events set up. Don't forget the sunday brunch in Harpers Ferry.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES ! I got one about 6-8 weeks ago and renewed by FAX.

Or, just go HERE: Viper Magazine: Subscribe

CAUTION: That Lee guy is still around causing trouble, as is that Kelly guy..... JohnM is the new prez?

Lee is still around and will continue to contribute. And yes, I'm the new prez. They only the way they get rid of you is to promote you. So I have risen to the next rung.:crazy2:

BTW, thank you for all the support you have given our region over the years.:2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lee is still around and will continue to contribute. And yes, I'm the new prez. They only the way they get rid of you is to promote you. So I have risen to the next rung.:crazy2:

BTW, thank you for all the support you have given our region over the years.:2tu:

Thanks! Loooong ago, when ANDY LEVITT was the prez, I actually flew out to MD on Biz and gave a talk to the MD-VA-DC VCA. George Farris was a relative newbee !

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! Loooong ago, when ANDY LEVITT was the prez, I actually flew out to MD on Biz and gave a talk to the MD-VA-DC VCA. George Farris was a relative newbee !

Well if you are ever back in the area, we would love to have you join us at an event.

Andy was slightly before my time. Heard of him, but never met him. He is actually a neighbor of one our past members. Viper is long gone, he drives a Mazda Miata.:dunno:

George was also before my time, but I did get to meet him at VOI 10 in Detroit.