Colorado/Utah vipers come out of Hybernation

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did all you guys lock the garage and loose the key??? There hasn't been anything for like months!!! The weather is not that bad! What's Up!!!

OP
OP
S

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steamroller, that's your cue! How about another lunch and cruise, you always set those up really well!

Yeah! Steamroller let's roll! I've been hang'in out with a GTO club that gets together all the time. In fact they were drag racing in Pueblo already (one hit the wall last weekend, "that *****") but they keep talking smack!!! Their 400 HP stock plus mods, think there BADD! I think I can only take about half of them, (I went to there dyno, buy the way, they about shtt went they saw my torque) I'm all stock (Gen1)! I might need a little help!

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have my supercharged Ram back from Woodhouse very soon. I'd like to dyno it with you guys, some of you remember my stock one...thats nothin compared to this :) If you can give me a few weeks notice it would help. I know of another SRT Ram thats got a single turbo that I'm sure would like to join.

Bandimere test n tune starts in May, I plan on doing a couple of these on wednesdays through the course of the season. Would love to have some company to run against.

OP
OP
S

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave T
I'll be glad to take care of your light work!!!
I'd need say 4 seconds to line up to you!
The first Bandimere test and tune is April 15

http://www.bandimere.com/calendar/calendar.php?dTargetDate=04/01/2006

I can't go on Saturdays that's my busy day at my company. I'm planning 4/23/06 Sunday
The CSP is on Wenesday nights in May+ I'm planing on going as offen as I can.

But personnelly I'm in for the club nights

OP
OP
S

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NHL
A friend on mine asked for a limo, I tolded him if he got me some tickets to the game I'd do it for free. Well it turns out he got me some tickets to a different game (I don't know which one yet) That wasn't my idea but I'll honor what I said! It's petty soon and I'll get them Wednesday. I'll try to let you know. Sometimes I get real busy and forget things but you can call my office anytime 303.421.4300 just tell them your VCA they will let you through!

Steamroller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will get the event planning going in another post... hopefully, within the next few days.

IDWIN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did all you guys lock the garage and loose the key??? There hasn't been anything for like months!!! The weather is not that bad! What's Up!!!

Drove mine to the office today :2tu:

93Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, out in SLC,,,don't see many Vipers at all out here...our there any other owners in Utah that would want to join/make a "Utah" group????

CO GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
93Snake,

The weekend of June 3 & 4th there is a 1 or 2 day high speed driving event at the new Miller Motorsports park (http://www.millermotorsportspark.com)near SLC that I have already registered for. This track, as you probably already know, is a 4.5 mile, 24 turn road course with a 3500ft front straight.

The event is sponsered by "Quick Chick Racing" who hosts a lot of track events for local Ferrari and Cobra clubs. Roland Linder (3 time LeMans winner) will be there to teach and I'm sure he will bring along his wicked F40.

So, perhaps after you make the trip to CO some of us could come up to SLC in early June to run the track and/or to have a "Food and Cruise" in the SLC area.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had mine out today for a cruise. Ahhhh, nothing like the sound of a Belanger equipped Viper at WOT :2tu: I've missed it.

93Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CO GTS and others, the June 3-4 event at Miller park sounds pretty cool. I am a first time owner and never formally "raced". Let me check things out and I would really like a chance to put together a nice ride for a group of enthusiast. I know the area fairly well and there are plenty of nice stretches out west of SL Valley.

Let's see what develops, thanks for the reply

Sincerely, Mike

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CO GTS and others, the June 3-4 event at Miller park sounds pretty cool. I am a first time owner and never formally "raced". Let me check things out and I would really like a chance to put together a nice ride for a group of enthusiast. I know the area fairly well and there are plenty of nice stretches out west of SL Valley.

Sincerely, Mike

Mike,
I will have my 01GTS by that time (Mid may at the latest)and like you(1st time Viper owner) I have never raced but would like to get together for a cruise. I have only lived in UT. for 1.5 years(from NY) but really havent learned the roads around here...dont ask,lol..Anyway I will look for you and the other Viper owners up as soon as the beast arrives..In the meantime if any owners around Park City,SLC want to take me for a demo ride please contact me...Thanks Kevin :2tu: :nana:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sincerely, Mike

Mike,
I will have my 01GTS by that time (Mid may at the latest)and like you(1st time Viper owner) I have never raced but would like to get together for a cruise. I have only lived in UT. for 1.5 years(from NY) but really havent learned the roads around here...dont ask,lol..Anyway I will look for you and the other Viper owners up as soon as the beast arrives..In the meantime if any owners around Park City,SLC want to take me for a demo ride please contact me...Thanks Kevin :2tu: :nana:
does that mean I get to drive your bumble bee, if I give you a ride ;)

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sincerely, Mike

Mike,
does that mean I get to drive your bumble bee, if I give you a ride ;)

Sure,lol as long as iam in it.....BUT you wreck it youve bought it!!lol

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry,
Sounds good man! Where are the seats, if you don't mind me asking? I'll see if I can find anyone to bring along, I'll let you know soon!

S-JC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been driving the Viper a lot (MileHi Snake is right about the great weather) but have been super busy at home. Hopefully we'll be able to attend the next food-n-cruise and hopefully EVERYONE will be at BANDIMERE for Mopar at Thunder Mountain on May 7. Let's show those Prowlers what we showed 'em last year.

OP
OP
S

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully EVERYONE will be at BANDIMERE for Mopar at Thunder Mountain on May 7. Let's show those Prowlers what we showed 'em last year.

S-JC
I'm planning on going this year! Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm also in for May 10 AM Colorado Track Day 2006 (in general forum if your interesed)I'm also interested in Club clash, but no one has got back to me yet! I would hate to have to enter my lingenfelter corvette instead!!!

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I think we should set it up for next weekend, on the 22nd. I'm biased though because that's my birthday, and who wouldn't want to spend their birthday with a few snakes?
All seriousness though, we do need to get something set up! :headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4