Coming back to Viper in 2008 after being gone for 8 years.

rareguitar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I used to be a pretty active member here about 8 years ago when I had a black 1994 RT/10. I sold that car in 1998 and have had a bunch of cars since. I currently have a Ferrari 360 Spider and a Lamborghini LP640 on order.

I am very impressed with the new SRT Coupe and the 600 hp with a factory warranty! I am going to add a coupe to my stable and will spec it out this week. I just need to decide between Green and GTS Blue.

If some of you older guys remember I hosted the entire VA/MD reigon at my home (in Chesapeake at the time) for my 10th wedding anniversary blast back in 1999.

Anyway hopefully some of the old guys are still around and I can hook up again with the Va/MD Region again. :2tu:

Best,
Brad
Virginia Beach, VA

Here are some pics of me and my current iron:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken (which is very possible) GTS Blue is no longer available for order. If I am right, then that would make your choice very easy.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken (which is very possible) GTS Blue is no longer available for order. If I am right, then that would make your choice very easy.

You are correct that Viper GTS Blue is no longer available for local dealers to order. They stopped taking orders for this color on June 1. I suppose he could ask one of the larger dealers like Woodhouse if somone has cancelled or reneged on ordering a Viper GTS Blue 2008.

/Rich

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Brad,
Welcome back!! It's great to hear from you again. I remember that 10th anniversary well, and looking forward to participating again with you in VCA events.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine