Comp Blue Yes or No

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a difficult color in a photo. I would guess that it looks quite different in person. If they made the Stryker badge on the front black it would look a bit more aggressive. It also might look better with an SRT hood.

Last edited:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's actually a little deeper blue than Petty Blue and Bob's right - it looks better in person than in those photos.

OP
OP

91Z07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
:2tu:

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, too un-Viper-related and not mean at all.
Maybe a couple of stripes will make it look better but no, I prefered the shadow blue which also I only saw on pics!

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't care for this comp blue or the TA orange either. The green reminds me of Kermit the frog,lol. The pale blue and pea green colours from the 70's, including their yellow was horrible too IMHO. My 68 Barracuda vert had a sorta brownish/beige colour [ugly] with black top, my 68 Charger had the awesome dark green with black vinyl top and my 72 Challenger had the hugger orange and white vinyl top. Couldn't wait to change it to metallic blue . Just saw the new B&W GTS in the showroom and it looks fantastic as the 96 did when that one came out. BTW, another hideous colour the Challenger was available was back then the Pink Panther,lol. Plum Crazy was the only half decent option for the Cuda and Challenger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets