Comp Coupe Suspension on SRT pics!

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attached are a few pictures of a SRT-10 that we have supplied the comp coupe suspension for. The owner is in Switzerland (as-is the car) and the car now has Comp Coupe components at all four corners. Also seen in the picture is the Rotor upgrade and the Autoform front splitter. This car has one **** stance, thats for sure! If you are a serious SRT-10 racer, thinking about upgrading the suspension to 100% comp coupe may be right for you. If it is just the 'stance' you want, we can help with that too. This car now handles just like a comp coupe (so I am told - trying to convince the owner to fly me out for a demo of our parts!) Call John or me for details!

You must be registered for see images

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 20" wheels make it look REAL low, but the frame is 3.5" off of the ground.
Isn't the frame on the stock SRT 5.5 inches or so off the ground? Let me rephrase.

1. Does adding the Comp Coupe suspension lower the car and if so how much?

2. Is the car in the pictures above lowered and if so how much?

I really like the look. Twenty-inchers? Very nice.

Thanks.

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car in the picture is lowered to 3.5" off the ground. The comp coupe suspension includes moton's that allow you TOTAL control of ride height among other things. You can even raise the car with the comp coupe suspension to heights higher than stock. 20" HRE's yes.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What kind of wheels are those? That is the best looking SRT-4 hands down! Not sure on the splitter part, but I am sure it looks superb in person!

Man! Sweet! How much are those wheels and who makes them?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of wheels are those? That is the best looking SRT-4 hands down! Not sure on the splitter part, but I am sure it looks superb in person!

Man! Sweet! How much are those wheels and who makes them?

SRT-4 :confused: I hope there are about 6 more holes in the block than that! :2tu:

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert (the owner of this gorgeous ride) has great taste. He is also one of those that wants only the best of the best. There are so many 'small detail' items that he bought from us just so the car is a 'correct' comp coupe under the skin. Even though he is in Switzerland, I get excited each time he calls, such a refreshing individual. The wheels are HRE 20"'s - call for info.

CYA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog