Comp Coupe to be at SCCA Run-Offs at Mid -Ohio

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have heard, from a reliable source, that the 2003 Viper Competition Coupe will be at the SCCA Run-offs at Mid-Ohio next week. Can't say for sure which day it will arrive and when they officially display it, but I bet it will be around next weekend for sure (maybe earlier in the week as well).

John Fernandez, the new Director of PVO (Team Viper) will be racing his 2001 ACR Neon, so stop by and wish him luck. I believe his car number is 33 and it is white with Chrome Illusuion Purple/Gold/Blue accents on the roof and hood.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I had planned to stop by and wish John good luck in his race, as well as thank him for going forward with the Comp. Coupe, but now maybe I'll get to do those things while staring at the car! Can't wait to see it...

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich:
I am driving my viper cross country to visit customers and will be in Ohio next 28-30th. When is this event and is there any other viper activity in the area scheduled for that weekend?

Leonard Knight

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The runoffs practices begin today, 9/17, with the featured races this weekend. See the sked at: www.scca.org

TWO SCCA RUNOFFS STEWARDS, a Race Ops and a Flagging/Coms chief enroute to Runoffs organizational meetings, were aboard the "Heroes Plane" that crashed in Sommerset PA last week. Knowing SCCA Stewards, I bet they were involved with taking back control and risking it all.

GOOD LUCK to all competitors and workers, esp John Fernandez, for a safe event, and NO SNOW this year!

OP
OP
V

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leonard, as Jon B posted the event starts with practice sessions today. If you aren't going until the 28th you will miss it. I think everything wraps up on the 23rd.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4