Comp Coupe Update in the CC section...

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why can't I find the CC section? The only way I was able to link was because Jerry provided the link. Where are we hiding it?

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick, you have to scroll down on the main indexpage - below snake pit... :D

General Non-Viper Discussion
Snake Pit Grill
Viper Alley

For those that are new here
Board and Site Questions/Suggestions
Test Post Area
Posting Policies

Viper Competition Coupe Discussion
General Viper Competition Coupe Discussion
For Competition Coupe discussion.
Photos

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Photo's ready in around an hour. I will scan tomorrow. If you have one of the CC's mentioned and would like an email with photo attached, send me an email with your CC#.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Markus. I explored a little last night and found it. Jerry looking forward to seeing some more pictures. I have pictures of Russ' car as it was leaving the plant and Franks as it was in stage 7 body panels. Also have pics of chassis 3 and 5 before bodies. Happened to be there the day Job #1 (Russ')was completed. Your all very lucky to have one in hand or one on order. Look forward to speaking with many of you and photographing your cars so we can get them all in the registry. Soon the CC registry web page will be up and running. Please make sure to fill out your log books so the race history of each car is preserved. I will come up with a list of important points which each owner should try to keep track of.

Comp Coupe Registrar