Conner Ave Plant.....

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JUst saw Ultimate factories.....what a great episode.....my question is what do they do with the 80 or so Conner Ave workers while the Viper is on hiatus....are they in the process of retooling or are they "laid off" until production starts again?

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was very proud to own a Viper when watching that show. There were a couple of times I found myself with a big smile while watching! :D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
85-95 empluyees on Viper has been consistent for MANY years. The 1996 GTS was buily by 86.....(all of em signed my spare tire cover!)

After Aug 2010, Craftspersons transferred to several plants, Trucks, 200s, and others. A few retired. During the cancelled-SALE, (thank God and Fiat) It was said that CAAP needed $1.5 mil in roof and other repairs to continue, but that would be less $$$ than buying a new plant.

So, many hope CAAP is once again the Snake Pit we all knew, and many loved.

Last edited:

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I guess that's why I'd like the next VOI in Detroit with the Conner Ave Assy Plant as a major focal point for the VOI

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard they are all working on the Fiat 500, which is a close cousin of the newly designed Gen VI Viper.
Wow, their already working on a Gen 6? ;)

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for the show you can gogle it, street fire has it. Great show plus it was nice to see how the snake is built.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456