Connor Plant Tour

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Maureen, fantastic photos. I feel like I took the tour. Hey, that looks like Stryker Red being applied in the paint booth, is that correct? What a cool experience.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EPICNESS is being made there. How can I take such a tour! that logos pic is wicked.
Surprised at how many stryker reds still there

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Wow Maureen, fantastic photos. I feel like I took the tour. Hey, that looks like Stryker Red being applied in the paint booth, is that correct? What a cool experience.

That's right Todd....they were applying STRYKER RED. What timing-eh?

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
EPICNESS is being made there. How can I take such a tour! that logos pic is wicked.
Surprised at how many stryker reds still there

As far as taking the tour.....it's pretty easy! They're absolutely thrilled and proud to show off their operation. I think they said they do an average of two a day!! I'm sure if you contacted them (or got someone from your club) to call they'd schedule you in.

All they ask is that you bring a food donation as they realize how needy the Detroit area is and are doing what they can to help out their neighbours.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as taking the tour.....it's pretty easy! They're absolutely thrilled and proud to show off their operation. I think they said they do an average of two a day!! I'm sure if you contacted them (or got someone from your club) to call they'd schedule you in.

All they ask is that you bring a food donation as they realize how needy the Detroit area is and are doing what they can to help out their neighbours.

Well when I sent an e-mail through the website they replied that they never allow tours and the lady specifically said "if any tour, it has to go by me and I never allowed such thing" LOL!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960