Considering Selling Gen1 ROE SC

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a Gen1 ROE SC, making over 600RWHP on a 6.5lb pulley. After doing 4 road racing events on the car with the new setup, I'm starting to think there's too much power for the tracks that I run. It seems like going back to NA and upgrading brakes/suspension may be the path for me. With my current engine mods, plus some intake manifold and TB work, I suspect that I could be at 500RWHP. Given infinite money, I'd keep the ROE, but budget means I need to trade HP for brakes/suspension.

Has anyone gone back to NA from SC? Were you happy or missing the extra HP?

How much do you think a <1yr old ROE is worth?

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 yr old roe...complete setup...maybe a 1 grand at best...I'll be by later to pick it up... ;)

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone gone back to NA from SC? Were you happy or missing the extra HP?

I sold my Paxton supercharged Gen1 last year for a 00 GTS and miss all the extra HP. I am extremely happy with my GTS but miss the rush that comes with mashing the gas on a blown car.
I would make certain you want to sell it because I have a feeling that after a few times driving N/A, you will be disappointed.I know I was and still am!

OP
OP
T

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was Motorsport Ranch that mean to you on Saturday?

I really would have liked another set of sessions after watching my videos. Just as I started to feel good about the lines, it was time to go home. :(

I'll definately go back. I really liked the course, but the straights were too short to really get the most out of the SC. I wasn't putting much distance on the straights between me and those slow 550RWHP NA Gen2s. :2tu: It seems that the only course with the ability to really utilize the SC power is TWS, and then only the front straight. Brakes, suspension, and safety are moving up the priority list rapidly.

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait... do you mean 400 rwhp?!?!? You are going to have to do a lot of work to get 500rwhp from a gen 1...

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you considering selling the Super Charger stil ?

Look, Look, who's interrested...

Ed, the Roe SC will not work well with a cam and ported heads.:D Not to mention on a YELLOW car!:omg:

I think you should pass this one and enjoy the view of my rear spoiler.

(If you do it, I'll have to blow up my SC with the 300 jets....)

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait... do you mean 400 rwhp?!?!? You are going to have to do a lot of work to get 500rwhp from a gen 1...

Good heads, Cam, headers and roller rockers will get a Gen I close. My 95 Dynoed 469 RWHP and 550 RWTQ. Did roller rockers since, should have picked up another 15 or 20 HP. Dynoeing soon and will see what it's making now.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, Look, who's interrested...

Ed, the Roe SC will not work well with a cam and ported heads.:D Not to mention on a YELLOW car!:omg:

I think you should pass this one and enjoy the view of my rear spoiler.

(If you do it, I'll have to blow up my SC with the 300 jets....)

Last I remember it was you who saw the tail lights of the Banana when we did a pull. I don't know I got pretty far ahead of you maybe you did not even see my lights anymore. Next time I will turn the rear strobes on for you and Danny to with his Twin Turbo Gen I. :lmao:

OP
OP
T

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll make all the Viper Club track events you schedule. Even without the ROE, I'll have a couple of items for respectable HP. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960