Considering selling...........

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hope this is allowed by the forum, but am considering selling my 08 org/blk coupe with 1K on the clock. Upgraded controller. Clear mask since new. Spotless. Ball park? Thanks in advance. *****.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on how fast you want to sell. Fast sell I would say 60-65K, no hurry but if right guy came along, maybe $70K.

V

Venomiss

Now that you have an idea pop it in the classifieds for free with pictures there.
Good luck with it.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Low $60s is where you want to be. Can possibly get lower once it gets colder but will only know for sure in the winter. Best of luck with the sale. A Orange with Black Stripes coupe is a beautiful car.

Cincy2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just happily paid $66K for an 08 Venom Red convertible with 1800 miles on it. In shopping around, this price was pretty typical for 08's with under 10K miles.

Cincy

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to hi-jack the thread, but how much more do 09's typically bring? Been tossing around a few ideas myself...

same... maybe 1-2 grand more just for warranty time, but not much. The big spead in prices are by Gen.#

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I figured but wanted to double check. I did purchase the extended warranty and had corsa exhaust put on as well, so that should help a little as well. Thanks for the input.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I figured but wanted to double check. I did purchase the extended warranty and had corsa exhaust put on as well, so that should help a little as well. Thanks for the input.

who ever was lucky enough to have bought a new 08-09 in early-mid 2009. Has probably driven the car almost for free. The car is still probably worth what you paid, because those deals are gone!!!

OP
OP
S

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Have some pondering to do. Sure looks good sitting in the garage, but that is the issue, it just sits in the garage along with the other toys. Will list in classifieds when/if I definitely decide to sell. *****.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang