Cookies

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why everytime I close my internet browser, I have to re-login even tho I check the box that says remember me? I don't know what I am doing wrong because some of the other sites keeps me logged in until I log out.

Thanks

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same issue, and I'm sure others are having it as well. I think the general theme at this point is to just hang in there until the major software upgrade takes place. I suspect the site will be much better behaved once that happens.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no need to log in everytime.

if you see "log in", simply click on "main index", and you are in.

(above)

My Home · Main Index · Search · Active Topics

(it works for me)

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hmm..that is wierd it works for me too. But the only problem is that when you are always logged in you know what threads you have read and what you have not. By doing this, nothing shows up as unread since your last visit to the site.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm..that is wierd it works for me too. But the only problem is that when you are always logged in you know what threads you have read and what you have not. By doing this, nothing shows up as unread since your last visit to the site.

keep clicking on "main index" and it will show you what you have read and what you have not.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no need to log in everytime.

if you see "log in", simply click on "main index", and you are in.

(above)

My Home · Main Index · Search · Active Topics

(it works for me)

ditto works for me as well