COOL (Viper) FAN

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody tried out the mini fan in the goodie bag?
Very cool!
Thanks - DODGE - for the nice idea.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fan_SRT_com.JPG

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep very cool. I would post some pictures but.......... can't :curse:

Robert, upload your photos to photobucket.com and then copy the "img" tag and paste it in the thread on this site. Just like the old way, except your using photobucket.com (or another site if you prefer) to host the pics

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96GTS, I see you got a CenterPiece, also, So Happy Birthday To You!!! 10/26 here. I got one too but just sold it.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lucked out and got one of each. Monday night the table behind me had an extra that no one wanted, and Wednesday I got a table in the second row and everyone appreciated it so they agreed to give me the center piece.

MVC-044S.JPG

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lucked out and got one of each. Monday night the table behind me had an extra that no one wanted, and Wednesday I got a table in the second row and everyone appreciated it so they agreed to give me the center piece.

Mike, it was all well deserved. That table on Wednesday was in a great spot. Too bad all we saw was that 'vette.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there were quite a few people disappointed by only seeing a vette Wednesday night. I was amazed at all the people with camera phones, regular cameras and video cameras that were all pointed at the stage for what they hoped to be the Gen 4 Viper. I had a good time at VOI even if the next Viper wasn't unveiled, and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven seeing all those Vipers in one place; words cannot describe it!