Corsa Exhaust & Random Tech Cat Install

Dr Venom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just completed my Corsa exhaust and Random Tech high flow cat installation. John B. at the PartsRack (360-837-3937) recommended this combination for my 2000 RT/10. The PartsRack is a first class vendor to deal with! I got the right information and a good price on the product I needed.

Corsa exhaust is not the least expensive pkg. on the market, but you get what you pay for, quality. I have installed Corsa on another car, a 2000 C5. If you want a perfect fit go with Corsa. Buy the best you will only cry once!

John B. told me the sound would be deeper, no drone but mellow out at cruse speed. I was looking to cool down the floor area, side covers and the trunk area. The Random Tech cats and 3" Corsa are the ticket to resolve the heat problems. You can't believe the difference in temperature in these areas. You won't be able to warm up the picnic lunch in the trunk any longer!

The bottom line is a great deep sound under acceleration that mellows out at cruse.( you can still carry on a normal conversation) The easy bake oven on your feet is gone and the 4" tips look great!

You won't be disappointed with this combination or doing business with John B.
I have no connection with the PartRack, I am just a satisfied customer. I can't say that very often!

Mark
2000RT/10
Corsa 3"
Random Tech. Cats
Good Sound!
Cool Feet
Cold Six Pack

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested in this install, it is relatively easy to do yourself. I have an "illustrated upgrade" that I made to show you how. The sound is great but after having it for a few years now I often feel it is a bit too quiet. Maybe it is time for headers?

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corsa is the way to go, I installed Random tech cats and a Corsa track side exhaust on my 96 GTS and have no drone at all, they make great systems.
And JonB is the way to go to purchase them (best prices).

FLX109