Corsa + which HF cats

Mighty GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the B&B catback and love it, but I have to go HF cats for the heat and
traffic jams I have been in lately. I've read HF's + B&B = LOUD!
I am installing the Corsa and at the same time, going HF cats. My question is
which ones? Roe, RT, etc....any opinions.....

My 900 mile B&B is up for grabs to the best offer. The thing is awesome
sounding but I need to use my cell while driving sometimes so noise is a
factor :mad:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are cats and there are cats.

Within the Random line, they are Viper-specific, Stainless Steel, and come in 2 flow rates and substrates: Ceramic or metallic honeycomb.

The honeycombs flow so much more that they are very LOUD in front of a "Boomer system" (any that begin with a B) However the Ceramics are much more civilized even in front of a Boomer.

We have probably HUNDREDS of happy customers with Corsa+RT Ceramics. I hope they will add their opinion. RT ceramics are ROUNDED for easy fit and alignment, and the same length as OEM cats. They have twin heat shields that face the body and sill, by design. One of our larger cat customers is: CORSA!

Too bad you already got the Corsa.....you almost certainly would have paid less at PartsRack. We'll make it up to you on cats? THANKS

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just my luck... I already got the Corsa.
I made the same mistake...ordered Corsa..then decided I wanted the RT high flow ceramics also. No problem..called JonB @ Partsrack and ordered a new Corsa w/the RTs. Grrreat price and Jon is gonna help the dealer that ordered my original Corsa sell it. Give Jon a call and he'll explain why his Corsa fits the RT high flows perfectly instead of the standard Corsa. Can't wait till the snow melts to get mine put on...dealer is 50 miles away. :(

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purchased Random Tech ceramic cats from Jon B. last month. Great product at a great price! Jon is the undisputed King of Vipers! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4